As I sit here reflecting on 2015, I am reminded how blessed I am. 2015 was good to me. Here are my highlights:
- I turned 40! Age is just a number. I feel healthy and happy and cannot wait for my next 40 years!
- I started my path to educating myself on nutrition. Oh the things I have learned! I cannot wait to share.
- I started yoga. It is a peaceful and exhilarating hour of my life, a few days a week. And it is just for me.
- I climbed the Gros Piton in St. Lucia. I was not prepared for the intensity of it. It poured rain and I was soaked with sweat but it is an amazing memory!
- I completed 2 Color Runs and 1 timed 5k.
- I went bass fishing with my hubby in Mexico.
- I saw my sister! She came to my home to help while we were in Mexico.
- My two favorite barn kittens were born in April 2015. They now reside inside with us.
- My son played baseball with the high school, and my daughter placed in state for gymnastics!
- Despite being so busy shuttling the kids to their practices and games and meets, we found a week in July to camp with our best friends.
Cheers and Happy New Year 2016!